|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Arrowhead||January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
Size: 1237.00 ha
Year established: 1971
Park Classification: Natural Environment
451 Arrowhead Park Rd.
What You'll Like:
- Large, treed and private campsites in the heart of Muskoka
- Three sand beaches on Arrowhead Lake
- Quiet motorboat-free lakes
- 15 km of hiking trails; including a trail leading to a waterfall (Stubb's Falls)
- Rental canoes, kayaks, paddleboards and mountain bikes during the summer season; skis, sit-skis, snowshoes, sledge and ice skate rentals during the winter
- Well-known for winter activities; cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ice-skating, heated roofed accommodations.
- Our complete guide to winter at Arrowhead has all the information you’ll need to plan your trip