|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Rondeau||April 7, 2023 to November 12, 2023|
|Rondeau||January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Chatham-Kent Health Unit
Size: 3254.00 ha
Year established: 1894
Park Classification: Natural Environment
18050 Rondeau Park Road
What You'll Like:
- 11 km of sandy beaches on Lake Erie
- Excellent hiking, biking, and rollerblading opportunities
- World renowned bird watching destination including the springtime “Festival of Flight” that attracts birdwatchers from across Ontario and the United States.
- Fishing and water recreation (canoeing, windsurfing, kiteboarding)
- Old growth Carolinian forest along with extensive coastal wetland
- Ice-fishing, cross-country skiing (no groomed trails), snowshoeing and education programs in the winter