|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Pancake Bay||May 5, 2023 to October 10, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Algoma Public Health Unit
Size: 1659.00 ha
Year established: 1968
Park Classification: Recreational
12729 Hwy 17N, P0 box 61
Batchwana Bay, ON
What You'll Like:
- More than 3 km of beautiful sand beach and Caribbean blue water
- Panoramic view of Lake Superior from the Edmund Fitzgerald Lookout hiking trail
- The park is located along the historic paddling route of the Voyageurs
- A camping experience for everyone: large RV sites, car camping and yurts
- Barrier-free campsites, washroom facilities and beach access.
- A short drive from many regional attractions