|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|René Brunelle||May 19, 2023 to October 10, 2023|
|René Brunelle||December 16, 2022 to March 26, 2023|
|René Brunelle||May 19, 2023 to September 24, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Porcupine Health Unit
Size: 3015.00 ha
Year established: 1957
Park Classification: Recreational
PO BOX 670, 613 Front Street
What You'll Like:
- A camping experience for everyone: RV, tent and trailer camping located near Kapuskasing. Seasonal site rental available.
- Four sandy beaches on Remi Lake, a float plane base for many years in the early 1900s.
- Great Walleye, Northern pike and Small-mouth bass fishing along with a fish cleaning station.
- New boat launch just outside the park and fish cleaning station.
- Two great hiking trails one which tells of a 1922 bush pilot plane crash.
- Motorboat, canoe, kayak and bike rentals.
- Excellent bird watching and wildlife viewing.