|Park / Campground||Usage (day use, camping, etc.) - Legend||Opening and Closing|
|Halfway Lake||May 19, 2023 to September 24, 2023|
Please note: Availability of some facilities and activities may be restricted to specific areas of the park, may be ecologically dependent, or may be seasonally weather dependent.
Regional Health Unit for this Park: Sudbury and District Health Unit
Size: 5142.00 ha
Year established: 1985
Park Classification: Natural Environment
P.O. Box 560, c/o Windy Lake Provincial Park
SocialPark Facebook Park Twitter
What You'll Like:
- Family-oriented campground with two buoyed beaches and great swimming
- Day tripping, overnight hiking and canoeing provide access to exceptional vistas. There are opportunities to see nesting Bald Eagles and a heron rookery along the Two Narrows Canoe Route and moose are often sited along the Echo Pond Trail
- Natural Heritage Education programs
- Well-stocked Park Store
- Outstanding backcountry camping
- Interesting landforms resulting from glaciation can be seen in the Two Narrows Lake area.